Thursday, October 25, 2007

Latest Izzy Newzz


As Isabelle's bath-hawk gets taller and taller, she grows daily. She is a smartie-pants. She loves to play hide-and-seek in the house with me, although she's starting to learn all my hiding places which forces me to get really creative on where I can hide. My favorite part is seeing her jump in her skin which I say "Boo!" when she see's me, it surprises her every time, I love it! Her raspy little voice gets lots of words out lately-full 3-syallable peek-a-boo was heard by both Aaron and I while she was under the dinner table while we ate dinner. She says bye bye with waves whenever we approach the day, whether it's us leaving or someone else, close proximity to the door means "bye bye." She says Hi with waves too, to everyone! Lately she's been really into showing strangers and friends her molars growing in, meaning she opens her mouth as much as her skin can stretch, then reverts back to her signautre "o" lips-very amusing. She hates getting her diaper changed so I've had to resort to pinning her arms down on the floor with my feet while my hands do the dirty work, she gives up quickly realizing she can't get away from the pin-down! She talks on anything resembling a phone next to her ear. This includes the real phone, play phone, kitchen timer, remote, anything that beeps, etc-she has full on conversations with who knows and who knows what language, it cracks me up. Last month she charged almost $12 on our cell phone bill from pushing the right buttons and dialing up something that costs extra $$-she's a trickster! She shakes her little tooshy whenever she hears a beat, from the computer, tv, radio, car, anywhere-this girl has moves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Shelbi said...

So Cute! I love that you are getting a taste of the 21st century girl! Charge it to daddy :) Thats so funny that she has charged stuff to your bill! But thats your bad I guess since you are 21st century parents with the ability to lock the keys on your phone! It was cool to see Lindsey again she's grown up but yet still the same! Izzy is a doll!

Ramsey said...

She is so cute!! I can't wait until Beck starts to talk and dance!