Friday, November 30, 2007

Happy Anniversary to us!


November 15th, this year our Anniversary marks 6 years of marriage for us! I think I can say it feels about right, doesn't feel like it's been more or less than that. We celebrated with a date night. The last time Aaron and I saw a movie in the theaters was December of 2006 when Aaron's parents came to town and babysat Isabelle while we saw 007 with Adam & Joann. So a night at the movie's was a real treat! We went to dinner at Z'Tejas in Gateway-which used to be a favorite of ours, but in the past few years that we haven't visited it, it's changed so much we weren't as impressed-kinda a downer. We then saw "Dan in Real Life" which was hilarious and just what we needed on our night out together. On the way home, Aaron surprised me with a to-die for card, that must have taken hours to do, he's a very crafty man when it comes to things like this! He also gave me a much-wanted black fleece jacket I've worn almost daily ever since. I was able to give Aaron some Jazz vs. Blazers tickets for New Years Eve!



2 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy belated anniversary! I doesn't seem like that long ago that we were in high school and you were rambling on about some amazing guy you met at EFY.

Fackrell Fam said...

way to go on the new blog design and new updates! I love reading about your cute family!