Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine Vases

Today is Valentines Day-business as usual for most-still go to work and school. This morning I was woken up by my early morning student calling at 6:30am saying they wouldn't be coming due to the reminder by mother nature that it's still winter time-almost 12 inches of new snow are outside my windows this morning. So there I was, awake, in the dark, and I hung up the phone and turned around only to see this adorable display laid out by Aaron. The card says "Happy Valentines Day to Amy & Izzy" and he got flowers for both of us. Sweetest thing! In this season of mundane color outside, these are a breath of fresh air. I am so lucky to have the coolest husband who is still so thoughtful. Last night I woke up around 3am and noticed he wasn't in bed yet, and could hear he was out on the computer doing homework. Poor guy is working so hard for school and still takes time to buy me AND IZZY flowers! Love you Aaron!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Ca-yute!

Sarah said...

What a guy!