Tuesday, April 29, 2008

What we've been up to...

Hi friends & family!
The last few posts have been centered off the fam so I thought I'd post about our latest happenings. We're doing well in this honeymoon phase of home ownership. It was pure joy watching Aaron mow our first lawn for the first time, and I take a little pride in pulling out each dandy-lion that pops up every morning when I wake up. I know all of these little things will fade so while they are still fun, I have to document them!




Aaron played in the annual MUSS-membered Utah game. Isabelle and I watched from the sidelines as he tackled really well in a flag football game...oops!

Isabelle waving hi, she's a true pro! Her smiles and waves are the highlight of any social occasion!
I'm always behind the camera, so here's a blurry self portrait, yes, still look the same, nothing new there!
Isabelle gathering the troops for bedtime.
Isabelle deciding if she's going to put up with flip flops spreading her toes apart all day, she was a trooper, and she looked adorable!


2 comments:

Sarah said...

You are looking hotter (and skinnier-might I add)than ever!!

Anonymous said...

Isabelle is such a munchkin! I want to pick her up and smoosh her.