Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I surrender!

No Pictures in this post because I don't know where our camera is and I don't think I've taken pictures in the last few months anyway, maybe for Christmas, but we're way past that to be curious right?

I've been neglecting our blog for a few reasons I won't bore you with. The bottom line is, I'll stop. I'll get back into it now that the gruesome days of awful winter are starting to diminish. Frankly there's just nothing amusing about "what we do in the winter time" when it's really very dull. So there you go, ok, I'll change the subject...

Spring is around the corner! It's almost the 1-year anniversary of our home purchase! I cannot believe we've been hear for almost a year. Grudging through the last few weeks has reminded me why I got so house-hungry last year, living in a condo with no yard with a toddler was difficult! I'm so grateful to have snagged our home when we did!

We are excited for the warmer weeks ahead-Izzy is getting a lot stronger and more independent (always a good thing!) on her trike, we love taking walks in our neighborhood, and visiting the nearby playground on the weekends is a fun adventure!


One more question for all of you, does this picture make me look fat?

Baby Norton is Due September 16th!!!

19 comments:

Lindsey Montague said...

YAY!! I am the first to officially say CONGRATS!! (and thanks for stealing this idea...)

Lindsey Montague said...

I didn't mean stealing, I meant using before anyone else could. That came out wrong! :)

Evans Fam said...

WHOA!!! Congrats! I love the way you are announcing...very funny! So...how have you been feeling? Still teaching like crazy? Are you going to keep it all up with 2 kids? You are amazing!

Thackeray's said...

Yea, I won't be the only fat one at institute. Although, I'm sure that I will be much more noticably 5 days before having my baby fat. Congrats!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats!! I've got some similar news myself ;)

David and Kimber Strasser said...

Congrats. That is exciting!

Jacque said...

Happy Day! I hope you feel good!

Margie said...

Congrats again! Good luck with the warm summer days. I hope your backyard will keep Izzy well entertained for you. And um, did Camille just announce something in your comments? . . .

Fackrell Fam said...

Yeah!! Congrats Amy! Now it will be even more interesting to teach violin lessons with 2 little kids all over the place! Don't ask me how I am still doing it with 3 kids and 12 violin students?

Melissa said...

Congratulations!!! Baby number two0- how exciting. I am sure Izzy will be thrilled!

Sarah said...

I hope your sickness passes soon. BTW I TOTALLY needed that GNO on Saturday. It was great! Love you!

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

Are you dying at my use of all these acronyms? Eeeew!

Anonymous said...

You'll have to change your blog email address to "The 4 Nortons!"

yay for babies! :) Love ya

{littlefam} said...

congratulations!!!

Julie said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys! You'll have to let us know when you find out if it's a girl or a boy!

Leymaster Family said...

I have been waiting for a new post. Great one to re-enter the blogging owrld with. Congrats!!!

Cathy Christiansen said...

Hi Amy, congrats! I actually heard the news on facebook but your announcement here on your blog is super cute. Good luck with your upcoming trip. We took Tucker on a flight to Tennessee when he was 2 and he did a lot better than I expected so hopefully your travels will go smoothly. Happy Spring Break!

Unknown said...

CONGRATS Amy!! That is awesome. I hope you are feeling well.