Isabelle is getting so big, tell me this looks like a little girl, and in no way a baby anymore! Wow, I guess it's time to have another baby then right? I felt my little nugget wiggle inside me for the first time last night. It's such an exhilarating feeling and I am so excited to know it's alive and kicking-literally! I "think" I'm out of the yucky trimester, but I'm sure by saying that, I'm going to start to get nauseated after I post this...Here's a top 10 of what's been going on with us, what's been going on with you?
(aka comments!)
1. Amy survived her pregnancy thus far, 19 weeks, and the vomitting is starting to cease, hallelujah! The belly is definitely starting to pop out!
2. Isabelle tried to get potty-trained, but then Mommy got too sick to continue it, we will start again soon...promise!
3. Aaron got hired by Primary Children's ICU to start as a full-time RN on June 2nd, another big HALLELUJAH!
4. Our Rodeo now has 3 cracks in the windshield, a bent antenna, a broken front grill, one headlight burnt out, and a broken gas gage, can anyone sense we want to upgrade???
5. We have now owned our own home for one year, we did it!
6. We successfully set up our trampoline in our backyard that I bought on Black Friday back in November. Love it!
7. Amy's violin studio pulled off some great solo recitals in March, always a big event, and big success this year!
8. Amy and Isabelle flew to Pennsylvania for a week to visit some good friends and strolled the streets of New York City for the very first time, hopefully not the last!
9. Aaron scored amazingly on his NCLEX prep test all while battling a nasty cold, glad he's feeling better now!
10. We have our "anatomic survey" ultrasound scheduled for May 5th, Boy or Girl? What's your vote?
The weather is getting warmer, the tulips in my yard make me smile, things are looking up, we couldn't be more grateful!
9 comments:
YAY for the update! I so hope you feel better soon. Okay, I am here in Sugar House so let's play. How far along are you? I can't remember...
So glad you're feeling better - that means there's light at the end of the tunnel for me! I'm guessing you're having a girl - I don't know why, that's just my guess :).
My vote is for a girl! :)
its a boy! for sure!
I vote boy-can't wait to talk to you this weekend!
If you think Izzy looks like a big girl now, just wait until you bring the new baby home. She's going to look like a preschooler. We're excited to some see you next weekend!
Wow lot's of good things going on for you guys!! Congrats to Aaron and my vote is----GIRL!!
Glad youa re feeling better. Being sick during pregnancy is the pits with a toddler running around. My vote is for a boy! I love have one of each!
Amy!!! I am so glad you found me! It hs been fun catching up on your life via your blog. I am not so great at blogging, but I am trying. Congratulations on baby #2--how very exciting!
Post a Comment