Aaron does Friday night graveyard shifts every other weekend so it's always a little lonesome here on "date night." This time gives me a chance to tell you how proud of our little girl we are. She has grown up so much lately....1. She is officially bottle-less, day and night
2. She doesn't wake up at 11pm anymore, thanks to a kick in the butt from my Dr. at her 18 mo. appt. to stop "fueling the fire" when she wakes.
3. She says over 30 words, I could go all out and list them since I've written them down, but I'll save you all the reading time. I'm sure many of you have already heard her jibber jabber! A few full sentences (toddler-style) too...i.e. "it's a baby!" or "it's a cow!" or "where'd-it-go?"
4. She prefers to eat her food with a utensil at meals, and she's always keeps her drink in the "drink holder" on her tray, she's already organized and she's not even 2!
5. She's polite, she says Hi (or HELLO!!) and Bye to any passer-by and spreads smiles where-ever we go.
6. She's a good traveler. Car rides are great with her. She hardly complains, doesn't need much entertaining, a few peek a boo turns are enough to keep her smiling.
I'm sure I'll think of tons more as I'm laying in bed tonight thinking of "what else I could've said" but I'll save that for my own journal.
1 comment:
What a fun Izzy update! I love that she is already showing signs of being organized...taking after her mama.
Post a Comment