Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A New Month...

This post is picture-less, a real shocker. I'm posting because is there anyone else out there that can't wait for January to be done? I absolutely hate January and this one has been no exception to my hatred of the month. February is much better, my birthday month, Valentines Day, and 3 pay-days this year with leap-year! Bring on February, I'm more than ready!

I guess the one good thing about January is that I lost 4 pounds, so I guess I shouldn't complain too much, I'll go ahead and just brag about it on my blog! Yeah for me!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I am so with you about the January blahs. I was actually going to post my own little spiel about the joys of moving on to bigger and better things on my own blog. January is downright depressing! That's awesome about the 4 lbs!

Thackeray's said...

My birthday is in February too! Ripe old age of 28 this year on the 23rd.

p.s. I know you read my blog, but you had already been tagged :)