Sunday, February 24, 2008

1-2-3-Jump!

Many of you know, many of you don't, but Aaron and I are moving into this home next month. We are feeling every emotion about it-excited, elated, relieved, anxious, nervous, scared, and anything inbetween. I'm sure you fellow-home owners out there can relate to what I mean-and the pre-homeowners will know what I mean when it's your turn. My mother-in-law compared this home to what she'd call a "dream house" which is exactly the way we feel as well! The real selling points for me with this house are the backyard (fully fenced), and the quiet, cute neighborhood. It's a few houses away from Dilworth Elementary, which will someday be Isabelle's school! We are so excited to take this jump together and we'll keep you posted on the updates. We also sold our condo this week which is a great relief! The buyer's of our condo are coming with an inspector tomorrow to start the process of turning over this condo space to becoming their own. We feel so blessed to be prepared for this move and although it will be a stretch for us, it will be a move in the right direction.


For those of you who live nearby, the house is located near 2300 East and 19th So. We hope to host many of you here for visits in the coming months!

7 comments:

Thackeray's said...

How exciting! Congratulations. I love having a home with a backyard. I don't fret about the kids playing outside. Good luck! Now you have to budget time and money for yard work, but that's always a little fun...

Holly said...

Congrats! It is way scary to buy a house, but everyone has to do it sometime. . .ENJOY! Way cute house.
-Holly

Sarah said...

What a great location! I am thrilled for you guys. I hope there will be many a summer bbq in your newly fenced back yard!!

Brynn and Jesse said...

It's always fun to discover fellow bloggers! Congratulations on the house!! We are so excited to move in to the condo and we couldn't be happier about the purchase. Maybe we will see you this fall at Rice-Eccles. Go Utes!!

Sarah said...

p.s. about your comment on my blog (not sure if I should answer on your blog or mine, so I did both) we had plans to go to idaho to ski with some friends...but we cancelled our plans at the last minute.

That's crazy that Brynn and Jesse Whitchurch are moving into your condo. We knew them from our ward when we lived on 1100 East.

camilla said...

Amy-
I am going through those exact same emotions. I have even had a hard time sleeping at night because it is just such a big decision. Your house is just adorable. I love the way that it looks. We are closing on ours on Wednesday, hopefully all goes well. Thanks for your comments on my blog. Congrats on the cute house. -Camilla

Fackrell Fam said...

Amy, what a cute house! I am so excited for this new phase in your life! Excited to see you pretty soon!