I've been meaning to post this video for a while for our far-away-family, and anyone else who doesn't see Isabelle regularly. This is her attempting some of the alphabet, it's a work in progress. She is an independent and smart little thing-we are amazed every day and the things she can learn.
Here's take two of Isabelle and the ABC's. She doesn't get very far until she starts enjoying the play-back feature on our camcorder while we're recording. She keeps Aaron and I laughing at her Iz-ms! We love our Izzy! And P.S. I apologize that Isabelle never looks well-groomed in our videos-I guess by the time I get the video camera out it's always the end of the day or after nap time when her hair is all over the place. I really do bath and comb her hair daily, you just can't tell from these videos!
3 comments:
Hey Amy,
We are asking around $340 but are flexible on the price, depending on whether or not they have an agent. Anyway, let me know!
Suzanne
Oh my gosh! I can't get enough of her little voice!
She is so cute! i want to smoosh her.
Post a Comment