Thursday, March 27, 2008

Home Sweet Home!

It's official! Aaron and I are proud owners of our own .13 acre lot of home property. We moved in last weekend and so far it's been unpacking boxes, patching/sanding/priming/painting walls, drilling holes, lowes/home depot runs, learning to live w/o a microwave or dishwaher (for now, hopefully will change asap!), loving a yard and flat/tree-lined neighborhood, meeting neighbors, enjoying our backyard mountain view and so much more!!!

When I find my camera I'll post pictures! Stay Tuned!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Invite me over soon, I want to see it!

Margie said...

yeah! congratulations! I hope to get to see it sometime.

Kimberly J. said...

Congrats!! Where is it at??

Anonymous said...

amy, love the house. we sure miss you in the old neighborhood!!! heather Moore

Kimberly J. said...

Hey Amy-
Just FYI...we're going "private" but I'd love for you to view our blog and visit us! E-mail me your email address so I can add you to our readers- my email is hammerama@gmail.com
Xoxxo
Kimmers