
How do you get good pictures of a 2 year old? I swear it's impossible!
Happy Birthday Isabelle!!!!
It's official, we have a 2 year old. She has filled our lives with so much joy I can't imagine life without her. She is so full of life, smiles, kisses, energy, love, and personality. We are so proud of her!

When we ask Izzy how old she is, she said "two" then gives her hand to us to make the "two" sign with her fingers. She's such a cutie!

We enjoyed some family over in our backyard for some cake & icecream!

Isabelle admiring her adorable birthday card from Grandma Norton!

Isabelle getting acquainted -kisses!-with her newest baby-one that comes with a "ponny" (potty), crib, and dress up clothes! The crib in inside a great new toy chest Izzy can roll around the entire house from Grandma Kunz!

Making her grand entrance to the party!
6 comments:
I can't believe she's two! Cute blog page by the way!
Hey! I need your email so I can send you those pics and an invite to our blog! Since we were 'Tent Nieghbors' for a week, I feel like we are pretty much family now ;)
Send me an email-
jrupp45@gmail.com
Jacque Rupp
She is so cute, I can't believe she is already 2!
Happy Birthday!
Looks like you 3 have been alover doing tons of fun things. I have been so lazy i think, when i just had one we did tons i have maillions of pictures and every picture has a story. Now it seems that I'm constantly running home for nap time and constantly folding laundry! I miss idaho a little when i looked at your pictures. we have the exact Messa falls picture...(with us instead of course)
Hope the rest of your summer can live up to what it's been so far.
I'm glad you post these great pictures... I like living vicariously through you and stalking you online.
~Lauren
Happy B-day Izzy! She looks like a full-on big kid!
Post a Comment