Saturday, July 12, 2008
ISSI
Intermountain Suzuki String Institute-this has been something in my life since I can remember. Every June since I was a child (minus 1 or 2 years for a family wedding and a vacation) I've attended this institute. The Institute celebrated it's 30 year anniversary this year. First as a student, then a teacher trainee, and now faculty, this institute has truley enriched my life for many many years. It's been so much fun to see my own students enjoy their experience there as I did as a young violinist. I look forward to the world of Suzuki it brings to Utah every year with it's world-class faculty. Aaron was a great stay-at-home-Dad during the week and still squeezed in some weekend 12 hour shifts. I was so busy teaching computer music theory classes all week that I didn't take any photos-sorry-kind of a boring post-but it completely consumed me for a week so I had to blog about it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
If we ever move back to Utah again I want my kids to take violin lessons from you. You have an amazing talent!
Post a Comment