For those of you that know the Suzuki Method know this is a scary sight-a 2 year old holding a violin. I caved and let Izzy try her hand at the box violin for her very first violin lesson. I will say she has learned how to master the final bow at the end. Enjoy this minute of fear for what's to come in the future!
8 comments:
oh, the video isn't working yet for me :( I can't wait to see your own little violin master begin her journey. She definitely has an amazing teacher.
I want Scarlet to take how old do they start???
I love it Amy! Riley played I am a Child of God for the PRimary Program yesterday and so it was his 1st church musical number! I was one proud mamma!
This is adorable! I love that she already knows how to hold the violin! I also love that she gave up on "twinkle twinkle" and started singing that song from Barney.
She's ready! I love the perfect bow at the end. She's a good singer too.
That is so adorable...She is so cute and her technique is flawless (good mommy and teacher!!)
Amy, this is adorable! Good luck with the Suzuki mama stuff. Its much easier being the teacher!
What a sweetie. She has got the right mom for the job!
Post a Comment