WARNING!
Yes it's going to be cheesy, so go ahead and read on,
but realize I warned you, or dissapear, go on, be gone!
'Tis the eve of our 7th and all through our place, not a creature was stirring, not even Izzy Grace! The toys are cleaned up, the dishes are done, I think back seven years-and I've learned a ton! I love my Aar-Bear, I love him so much. He's sensitive in the morning, even the lightest touch. He loves to eat lots, lots and lots and lots-as if it's his last meal-and ends up regretting the lots. Holding pinkees is our thing, and getting the fish hand is the worst. When we drive it's back and forth, wrong turn here, no west, not north! He's determined to get me once, just once and for all, with that big "no idea" surprise, since I discover 'em big and small. I can't believe I snagged the bestest friend around, and get to share my life with him and enjoy our love abound!
Love you my prince!
Love you my prince!


4 comments:
You haven't aged a bit! Congratulations on 7 years!
That was a very cute post of the 7 year anniversary! I agree with Leslie, you really haven't aged a bit!
Happy Anniversay, I can't believe you have been married seven years, it doesn't seem like that long.
Congrats you two! I hope you did something fun! Love you guys!
Post a Comment