Saturday, December 20, 2008

quick catch-up!!!

Here's a "melting pot" of Norton News, enjoy!

Our little girl is learning how to clean....yeahh!!! You go girl! She actually lifted, carried and placed the kitchen chair here so she could reach up and clean the sink, I did not set this up, I swear!
A fun playdate with McKenna. McKenna is 3 months older than Izzy. They absolutely loved singing, dancing, and doll-caring together. McKenna is fully potty-trained (and also #3 in her family). I need to get going past the introductory phase of potty-training, advice?
Thanks to my Aunt Marnae & Uncle Bill, we enjoyed a date night with them court-side for a Jazz game. Complete with "on the house" pre-dinner! Thanks!
In the midst of his hardest Nursing school semester, Aaron found solace with a few escapes to some cold lakes & rivers for a few hours of fishing. After eight years, he only has one more semester left. We are counting down the days, literally!!! Izzy and I made the most of the first snowfall the first week of November and made a handsome snowman she gave lots of kisses & hugs to. Sadly, he was melted by that same afternoon.
I now realized I never posted anything for Halloween. Here's a family photo, complete with the "family cat" on the left that Izzy gave a hug and a kiss to every night before bed. We had a lot of fun trick-or-treating in our first neighborhood, and answering the door to our first trick-or-treaters on our own porch. We love being homeowners!
Isabelle helped Daddy carry in a very large pumpkin to carve, she loved sticking her fingers in all the goo inside!

Now, as far as owning a home in Utah and shoveling snow off the driveway a dozen times this week already, not such a fan!

Happy Christmas everyone! We hope Santa finds you and this post finds you happy and well!!!
p.s. we love blog comments, go ahead, leave one!

5 comments:

Shelbi said...

amy you are so funny- with your black friday stuff. Izzy is getting so big and she is SOO Adorable! And what a talented one...to build a snowman like that at her age! That is realy somethin' I think you might have been able to get on the news with that one :) Merry Christmas. (Send me your new address)

ChrisandTamara said...

Great Halloween costumes! Cute snowman. What a fun date night.

ChrisandTamara said...

Great Halloween costumes! Cute snowman. What a fun date night.

Amanda and Andy Hansen said...

I love your Halloween costumes! And the decorations on your front porch are very cute too. Isabelle is so big! Once they learn to pull a chair to the sink like that, it's all over. Now I find chairs pulled in my kitchen all the time but not to the sink- to the cupboard where the candy is!

Lindsey Montague said...

That first pic of your family is great, and Izzy is HILARIOUS with her facial expressions. She is either always that animated, (which is probably true) or the photographers of the moment are really good at catching it.

Our next play date is at your house... I want to see it!