July 7, 2009: Isabelle Grace is 3 years old! She is quite the 3 year old. She is a great communicator, very friendly is even the strangest stranger, loving and very helpful and beautiful inside and out. Unfortunately every time I get the camera out her hair is in shambles, but I promise, I do it every morning!!! Here is some highlights from her special birthday!!!

3 candles on her Birthday Waffle for breakfast! She blew them out like a champ!

Sharing her birthday cupcakes with our wonderful house-helper, Christel Bryell. Christel said they were delicious and Isabelle and I enjoyed making them together and putting sprinkles on top!

Enjoying the mini-merry-go-round at Chuck-E-Cheese. She probably rode this over 20 times, constantly switching horses while turning round and round. She also gave each horse lots of love, hugs, and kisses. We hosed her down with sanitizer afterwards!!!!

A cute birthday shot with Dad at Chuck-E-Cheese. We had a great night and Isabelle truley was a birthday princess as her shirt proudly displays!!!

Thanks to a winning ticket for a silent auction and some birthday money from Grandma Norton, Isabelle now enjoys her fancy new peddle-less bicycle. She runs on it then lifts her feet and balances and coasts down our street like a pro. She was very adament that she have a "hat" to go with her bike. Of course Dora was the character of choice for that one.

With the soon arrival of baby #2, Isabelle got a new room this month as well. She has never tried to crawl out of her crib up to this point but the crib will be used for the baby. Isabelle is now enjoying being a big girl in her adorable new bed with matching night stand and mirrored dresser.

I found cute coordinates at TJ Maxx with the bedding-window valances and a stepping stool also. I had a few pieces already with this color scheme and we painted the room green last year when we moved in. It was fun to finally put the room together with what I had imagined a year ago with the green paint!
2 comments:
that is the cutest little room! it's so girly--i love it! the best part is the toilet conveniently located so she can do her business and keep playing in her room. it looks like a completely different room and space. i thought it was in your old bedroom until i recognized the paint. cute!
What a cute room- for a cute girl. I love the green color on the wall.
Post a Comment