Ok, I'm singing to a well-known Dora tune around our house, but the point is, ISABELLE IS POTTY-TRAINED! According to Aaron she's potty-training but to me she's potty-trained, be your own judge. All I can say is I haven't changed a diaper in a week and it's a great change of pace. She's mastered various thrones-public and private. I won't get into too much detail, yes there have been accidents, but she's well on her way!!! Yay for Izzy! Now I need to start stocking up on newborn diapers!
Smile of triumph!!!
7 comments:
Congrats! that is an accomplishment! Can't wait for those days... her new room looks adorable too! and ragamuffins are the best!
Yay! Congrats on that big achievement. Potty training is no easy task.
Man, I don't think I've seen you guys since you and Aaron were engaged and at the Norton reunion in Donnelly, ID. So glad I found your blog.
that's some serious blog updating! Congrats to all of you on the potty-training; how awesome to have that done before baby arrives! And I love Izzy's hair! Della's is the same way; stays cute until you need it to be cute! Your new master bedroom looks great too!
Congrats Izzy! What a big accomplishment (and sigh of relief for you Amy! Just in time!)
I can't believe how much older Izzy looks, and I've only been gone for 7 weeks. I can't wait to give her a big hug when I get home.
Yeaaaahhh!!! I bet that feels so good to get done before the next one comes to start the diapers!
YAY!!! How would it be to only have 1 child in diapers at a time... Guess I'll never know. (bad spacing) Congrats! Holy crap - 42 days to go!!!
Oh, that's awesome. I'm soooooooo jealous. I wish Katelin would jump on board! ;)
Post a Comment