Friday, August 21, 2009

Good Times '09

Summer is nearing to an end. In my life that means a few things- 1. Aaron is going back to school soon, NOT!!! yay!!! 2. My studio Gazebo Recital is tomorrow, big event, hopefully a successful blog post will follow! 3. Our baby is due around the corner 4. Cooler weather ahead, yay! Here a few things that have been going on since my last post a week ago. I hope you're all enjoying these last few days of summer!
My older sister Emily (there's 3 siblings between us!) and her gorgeous family came for a visit this week to celebrate the marriage of my youngest sister. Can you tell we're related?

Isabelle got to know her North Carolinian-cousin Tristan. They are a year apart and he's a whole head taller than her, and I thought she was tall! They enjoyed running through the sprinklers together and running away from us.

Our farewell to the Schofield family before their cross-country journey back to Chapel Hill, NC. We are already planning a trip next summer to visit them, we loved spending time with them!

My 6 siblings and I, all dressed up for Melissa's wedding dinner on the eve of her marriage. We aren't quite in age order, but can you figure out the age order? We all have complex's about looking younger than our age, There's 7 of us, the age order from L to R is: 3rd, 1st, 5th, 4th, 7th, 6th, 2nd. Now here's another question, can you name them all?
Our new addition to our driveway. Our 2006 Honda Pilot EX-L. Soon to be Norton-ized with Utah Ute paraphernalia make no mistake. My favorite parts are the sunroof and the leather-nice!

Saying good-bye to our dear friend, our 1998 Isuzu Rodeo. We've had it since 2004 and put about 35,000 miles on it-oh no, I'm starting to sound like my Dad. Anyway, we put an ad on KSL.com at 3am for it, and it sold to the buyer that called at 8am. Yay for free classifieds!

A brief shot of my friend Kailee and I, both pregnant with our toddlers. Kailee delivered a few days after this a beautiful baby boy, unfortunately, I still have a few weeks left!
A side shot of our bellies-and Harper at the bottom stealing the show!







5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so sad I missed Melissa's wedding - I'm sure it was gorgeous! You're almost there with the pregnancy, hooray! I'm totally jealous!!

Emily said...

I thought I was the only one that had a complex about looking young for my age. I just have to remind myself, that I'll appreciate it one day... right? Good luck with your delivery!

Sarah said...

That is the cutest pic of you and Kailee!! Good luck in these last few weeks!

Leymaster Family said...

Ooh! We have a Honda Pilot too. La la love it! It is a great car and perfect "mom, but not feel like a mom" mobile. Thank you for the nice note on my blog! can't wait to see pics of that new babe! Good luck!

Curtis and Deedra said...

Yay, you're almost there! Can't wait to see pictures when the baby comes.