Monday, September 21, 2009

The4Nortons!

It's official!!! We are a 4-member family! Here a few pictures from our eventful weekend! Olivia Claire Norton is perfect and we are so excited to have her here with us. She arrived on Friday, September 18th at 5:45pm weighing 7 pounds 6 ounces and stretching out to 21 inches long.
On our way to the hospital for my scheduled induction. We made a pit-stop at Grandma's house to drop off Isabelle.
Olivia Claire and all her gorgeous dark hair. She looks ridiculously like Izzy did at birth, who knows what she'll look like in a week-they change daily!

Dad and Olivia. He did the "catching" again this time during delivery and was such a great support during all the contractions & progression to the big moment. Love you babe!
My swollen self and my sweet sleeping baby. She's such an angel and is a great nurser-such a relief! I can't say the same about Izzy so I was very nervous about what it would be like the 2nd time around!
Can you figure out Isabelle's opinion about the arrival of her baby sister? Just a tad bit obvious!!!! We are all elated!!! We hope she can meet you soon!

21 comments:

Eric and Katie said...

Congrats you guys! We are so happy for you! She is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Ramsey said...

Congrats Amy! She's beautiful!

Unknown said...

I'm so happy everything went well! I've got my scheduled induction for October 6th. I'm so envious that you are done!! She's a doll and you look great :).

Lynette said...

She is beautiful! CONGRATULATIONS! I love the one of Izzy holding her. It reminded me how "big" the toddler looks next to the newborn. Love you guys- now you should get off the computer and get some sleep LOL! :)

The Luke Family said...

What a beautiful little family!

CoNgRaTs!

I will be bringing you dinner one day soon! I will call you.

Let me know if you need anything!
Love,
Karyn

Amanda and Andy Hansen said...

We are so happy for your cute family! Olivia is soooo dang cute. She and Izzy will be playing together before you know it. It is so fun to watch siblings interact.

Leslie said...

She is adorable!!!! How come you're wearing such a cute gown at the hospital? All my kids look exactly the same at birth. Good luck with everything and adjusting. Congrats again!

Nate and Rachael's Family said...

Yippee!!! She's soooo beautiful! Looks like everything went well - I'm so happy for you guys. Izzy looks like a proud big sister that's for sure! We'll make sure to come visit before we leave so we can see her and say good bye :( - Take care of you - I'm impressed that you took the time to blog this already - way to go!
-Rach

Fackrell Fam said...

Amy, she is just gorgeous! Congratulations on girl #2! Maybe you will also have an obsession with twinner girl clothes like me!!

Evans Fam said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! She is beautiful! I'm glad things went well, and that she is a good nurser...so relieving!

Melissa said...

congrats! she looks so perfect...I can't imagine how it will be to have more than one! I am hoping my second is a better nurser as well:)

Marnae said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful. I love the picture of Isabelle holding Olivia. We're so happy for you guys!

Ashlie said...

Congrats!! I am happy everything went well, she is darling!!

Ashlie

Jackie Sanders said...

She is beautiful! Look at the hair. What a cute family.

{littlefam} said...

congrats to you guys - what a doll!

Cathy Christiansen said...

Gongratulations - Good Job!!!

Lindsey Montague said...

She is wonderful, and Isabelle looks just like an older sister should!! I hope you are doing great. Congrats again and again!

Brenda said...

I have been watching your blog to see if baby Olivia has arrived. Oh my... she is very beautiful just like her older sister. What a beautiful family you are. CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF YOU!!!

Brit said...

yeah yeah yeah! Congrats to all of you. So glad Izzy is so happy! Here's to getting some rest...:)

Melissa Thatcher said...

LOOK AT ALL THAT HAIR!!!!
She's adorable. CONGRATULATIONS!!

Leymaster Family said...

That is so great! Congrats! My favorite thing about having two is watching the both of them lvoe eachother. It looks like Izzy is well on her way!