Well Aaron and I made it through our first week of parenting 2 children. It's definitely been a tough week but also one we've been wanting to have for a long time! Isabelle is adjusting pretty well to having Olivia around-Izzy's naps are becoming more sparse, but it least Olivia naps lots to make up for it! So far Olivia has been having a pattern of a good-night, bad-night, good-night, bad, night, etc. Last night was another bad night, but she slept until almost 11 this morning giving Aaron and I a chance to make up for the 2+ hours lost of sleep in the middle of the night. Poor Izzy watched a couple movies while we caught up on our sleep.
I've had help from family, Christel, and ward members taking care of Izzy and bringing meals and cleaning, does that have to stop? Olivia is awesome, we love her very much!

After one week. She's now starting to have awake time-without eating!

The proud sisters!!!!!!!!
7 comments:
She is sooooo cute!!! I love her hair!
I can't believe how cute she is!!
She really is so stinkin' cute! I love the hair! Congrats you guys!
She is adorable! I love all that hair she has. My kids don't get that much hair until they are 2 years old, lol.
What a cutie! Look at all that darling hair. Good luck with it all.
What a good, upbeat blog. We know what the first week can really be like... :)
Such cute girls!
She has changed a ton even since I saw her, wow!! Hey Olivia's pattern is very reminiscent of Lily's, although cute little newborns can get away with it and naughty 7-month-olds really shouldn't!!
Post a Comment