I am enjoying the longer-daylight, 24 pound weight-loss so far, and my new calling teaching the 11 year old primary class.
Yes, we get to gaze into those sweet eyes every day, jealous? She's 6 months old, has one tooth, weighs around 16 pounds, sleeps well at night, rolls over willingly, and is in the 95% for her age in height, 60% for weight! She must be our baby!
Izzy is becoming quite the big sister. She loves getting reactions out of Olivia lately, they are having a blast as sisters!
Grandpa has made a few visits lately doing some handy-man work. I love that he'll take a few extra minutes to be goofy grandpa to his growing grand-daughters!!!
Izzy has 3 neighborhood boyfriends she has play-dates with every Tuesday. When we hosted it in March, they made fruit-loop rainbows using paper plates, white frosting, and you guessed it...fruit loops!
Aaron and I have a date-night co-op set up every Friday night. We take turns with 2 other couples dropping all our kids off at one house while the other 2 couples have a date night! For our time hosting in March, I gave all the girls pedicures!!! They absolutely loved it!!!!!!!Hope all of you are having a great month, we are excited for what's to come in April--
General Conference
Spring Break from teaching
Adam arrives!
Family photos with warmer spring weather!
2 comments:
We did the same thing with date night a couple of years ago except we did it with 4 couples I think. It was nice.
the pedi's look so fun! And little Olivia is just a doll. How fun to see her growing up and interacting more and more with Izzy!
Post a Comment