Matching (my first "matching" purchase) Spring Dresses I couldn't resist started it all = $45
Coordinating Tie/Sweater for Mom and Dad = $ 55
Custom Hair Bows = $6
Accessories = $25
Moment photographed I will cherish forever = Priceless.




Option 1 & Option 2 of the best family photos we got. We are trying our luck again next week to see if we can capture everyone happy again (and have Aaron's tie showing, not Livi's hair-bow acting as a bow-tie). I have a few tricks up my sleeve for round 2...things I learned during our first attempt of family photos 18 months ago, and obviously didn't learn enough!!!!

Since these photos taken a couple weeks ago, Livi has already learned how to crawl. She is 8 months old!!! It'll sure to be a summer of grass stains & scraped up knees! All part of the journey! Bring it on!
1 comment:
These are abosolutly gorgeous family pictures!
Post a Comment