Thursday, May 13, 2010

Biggest Loser Results

BEFORE PHOTO, JANUARY 3 2010
GOAL: LOSE 19.5 POUNDS BY MOTHERS DAY 2010


AFTER, MAY 9 2010
GOAL ATTAINED!! TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS: 24 POUNDS
I am not authorized to post Aaron's before/after photos online, but they are incredible! We make an awesome team!!! Now...where are those brownies?

4 comments:

henderson family said...

How did you do it?! I find it impossible to get in shape with 2 kids...
What's your trick??
You look great!!

Paul and Jen said...

Amy! You look great! Congrats on your goal! Paul and I are trying to get back into shape after what we affectionally call, "the first year of marriage 15 lbs." Thanks for your inspiring post.

Leymaster Family said...

That is awesome!!! Way to go! You look great, not that you didn't before though. Did you win?

Sarah said...

You have such CRAZY willpower! I'm so proud!