Saturday, December 11, 2010

29 Things...

I'm procrastinating productivity so I thought I'd do what my sister did on her blog, write about myself, the self many of you don't see about me. And 29 for the ages in years I am.
1. I am a numbers person, I love learning dates, phone numbers, patterns in numbers, whatever it is, I love numbers.
2. Contrary to number 1, I hated math through college.
3. One of my top 10 reasons to major in music was because the U of U didn't require music majors to fulfill the higher math class requirement. Worked for me.
4. I love the sound of my fingers typing on a keyboard.
5. I find no guilt in spending quiet time by myself catching up on mindless TV.
6. I shop at bath & body works two times a year-December and June and stock up for 6 months worth of my favorite body washes for myself and gifts.
7. I have my weekly default grocery list saved on my computer and edit it each week. I guess another excuse to hear myself type.
8. I really like watching Jazz games with Aaron, wish we were rich enough to get season tickets (and rich enough to pay a babysitter so we could go to all the games).
9. I am very big on making sure drawers, cupboards, doors are closed as much as possible.
10. I have big the biggest loser and probably the biggest gainer in weight during 2010. From January-May I had lost a total of 20 lbs and in the past 5 weeks of pregnancy I've gained 10. 'Tis the season!
11. I only like to look in the mirror and get ready once a day, even if I have a big evening event, the morning is it for me. Maybe a small touch up, but nothing big for round 2.
12. I HATE blow drying my hair, it never looks as good as the salon!
13. I cook dinner 5-7 nights a week. It's a good thing to be good at.
14. I don't wear shoes when I'm in the house, only when I'm going out.
15. I sleep with a body pillow, and so does Aaron and we LOVE them.
16. I can't sleep without the sheets straightened. I've literally had to get out of bed at 1:30 am before to straighten a messy bed I got in earlier in the night. If I can feel the bottom edge of my sheets with my toes, it ain't gonna happen for me.
17. My hair appointments every 2-3 months are my splurge. My stylist does 2 color treatments for me so that means I get two hair washings, which are GREAT!
18. I am a leg shaker, u'know, when you're sitting at the computer, one leg is always shaking?
19. I get extremely depressed without the lights on in my house during the day.
20. I like making lists, hence, this one.
21. I regret never wearing my retainer, now my teeth have shifted.
22. My house is picked up, but never really clean.
23. I like having organized clutter.
24. I find satisfaction in reconciling our checking account every month.
25. I really like my nail beds, both hands and feet.
26. I thrive with routine, of course when it's going in the right direction.
27. I don't like seafood other than fish.
28. I have travelled farthest to China, thanks to the violin
29. I am really excited to be 30, FINALLY!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the list - I agree with almost everything! Must be Type A personality! And your Christmas card is darling!!

Anonymous said...

Nice list, you are very honest and I like that. :) I like the typing sound too.

Melissa said...

Wow I'm learning so much. I didn't know that Aaron was unemployed last year....I thought he was still working at PCMC! Well it sounds like you guys are doing GREAT! You give me hope that my next pregnancy (in the future) could be better than my last:)

Evans Fam said...

I am a total straight-sheets person too. Sam is always making fun of me...but I can't sleep with a messy bed:) Enjoyed your list.