Friday, March 18, 2011

Chandler Aaron Norton

He's Here!!!
Our precious Baby Boy!
Chandler Aaron Norton
Born March 16th 2011
6:55pm (after a 10 hour labor)
7 pounds 2 ounces
20 1/2 inches long
Welcome!!!!!!!!!
Healthy as can be, crying on my tummy after birth!

They always look a little swollen and slimy after birth, but still so precious!

Aaron with his new bundle of joy!

Can you tell Izzy was a little excited & nervous to hold baby brother?

She LOOOVED watching him take his first bath at the hospital.

She REALLY LOVED it, can't you tell?

Our precious addition to the family. He came and is absolutely perfect!

Proud papa-his shirt says "Handsome like Daddy"
(compliments of Grandma Norton of course!)

Never thought blue looked so good on a baby until now,
what a good looking boy!



We are so thrilled that "baby brother" (as we've called him until now) made it here safely. My labor was as the previous two. Elective Induction and sat and sat on a petosin drip for 9+ hours and then he decided to quickly make his move into this world with only a few pushes. Aaron was right there for all the action and my tears immediately gushed when I heard his first little cry. There's that motherly instinct that kicked right in and I knew this little guy was here safe and sound and he was ours! We are so excited to look forward to the next chapter, 3 kids!


17 comments:

Valery said...

Congratulations! He is adorable.

Stacy said...

Amy, he's beautiful! Look at all that hair! Well done, mom. Good luck with all your upcoming craziness.

Marnae said...

Congrats! We're so happy for you. He is beautiful. Love all the hair. Boys are so fun :)

Unknown said...

congratulations!

Leslie said...

So cute!!!! Congratulations!! Beware of the little boy parts when your changing diapers. If they pee - it goes straight UP so try to dodge it. :) Just my two cents.

Margie said...

Yeah! Congratulations to your gorgeous family! I hope the transition to new baby and new home all go well. He looks great and so do you!

Eric and Katie said...

Congrats you guys! He is darling.

Brynn said...

Congrats little roomie. How'd you get so old? He is adorable. Your whole family is beautiful. Good luck with all of the upcoming changes.

{littlefam} said...

congratulations! he is precious and i love his name!

Lindsey Montague said...

He is SOOO cute!! And he immediately looks like one of yours for sure! I have been checking your FB page for days waiting for pics. Congrats!

Seidi said...

Congratulations! Good luck with the 3 kiddos. You'll do great! Hope you're feeling well!

Fackrell Fam said...

Amy, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I want you to envision me at my computer right now, my stomach is so big that I am having a hard time breathing, and still having 7 more weeks until I am where you are now! Just a tad jelous sitting in this chair right now! 3 kids is great! You will love it!

Ramsey said...

Congrats!!! Boys are so much fun!

Brit said...

congrats, friend! He is a beautiful baby! Good luck with all the new stuff around the corner. Call me if you need anything!!!

Curtis and Deedra said...

Congratulations!! Glad to hear that everyone is doing well!

Unknown said...

Yay! Congratulations, he's a cutie!!

Evans Fam said...

CONGRATS AMY!!! I am so glad everything went so well. He is so handsome:) Enjoy! And good luck with 3!!! I am going crazy more than half the time I think. And good luck with the sell of the house and the move and everything.