Isabelle Norton began violin lessons in September 2010. She has been taken 30 minute lessons every week since then. Her teacher is Doralee Madsen. Doralee is special in our family because she was MY teacher 25 years ago when I was only 5 years old. Now she has taken on my daughter as a student, and has done nothing short of exceptional with her. Congratulations to Isabelle, enjoy these 2 minutes, it took about 5500 hours of practicing to get this far, whew!
7 comments:
This is priceless....:) She is adorable and already a great little violinist.
It was even better in person! I'm so glad I came. I love the perma-smile! :) She will adore this video when she's older. Dont you wish we had one of us?
That is the cutest thing! She is doing so well! Lily watched this with me and gave her a round of applause at the end.
This is so darling! She already has such a great bow-hand!! I love that she really uses her whole bow with every stroke. Great job, Amy! Keep up the good work and good luck with the move.
"F is for FORCED" Maybe your daughter will grow up to appreciate all that hard work. So cute :)
Wow, that is great. I love that she cringed a little when she missed a note and smiled at the end.
WAY TO GO IZZY! I am impressed with so many things. Her professionalism and that she missed a note yet knew right where to be on the next beat... I can tell she has practiced SO much and had amazing help from her AMAZING mom!!
SO CUTE!
Post a Comment