Monday, December 14, 2009

Friends, Fall, and Fresh Snow!

Wow how time has flown by! I'm sorry if you've been watching for a blog update only to be dissapointed for a while! Here are some photos of what we've been up to lately. Our lives has been a little crazy, hopefully things are going to get better this week-we'll keep everyone posted. For now, enjoy these pictures. I'm also going to be a really good Mom this week and actually take pictures of our cutie pie-Little Livi. Sorry for the lack of them in this post. You'll see if you scroll down the reaction Izzy gets when she's not the one posing for the camera.

Love you all!
Izzy and I enjoy our ward playgroup. This was a beautiful November day that we were lucky enough to enjoy with friends and fall colors!

I'm sure everyone has a picture like this. You don't think the leaf is ACTUALLY going to end up in front of their face-and then it does. Typical!

This is Izzy's new best friend, Lizzie. They are two peas-in-a-pod. They will be sunbeams together in Primary in just a few weeks! This past Sunday they got to sit in Primary during singing time and I was told they held hands while walking into the primary room, sat next to each other, yelled their little hearts out to "sing" and left smiling. Wow she's growing up!!!
How cute are they with their matching sweatsuits and holding hands?

Izzy and her ever growing baby sister. Little Livi is just starting to debut her smile and laugh to those that she meets. She's also sleeping through the night most nights-It makes me feel like a new woman! Thank you Livi!

One of her first smiles-adorable!

What I mentioned earlier. Izzy's response when Mommy tries to get one half-decent photo of her sister. POOOOOOR IZZY! Look at that lip!

Here's Izzy showing us her candy house she made at preschool. She ate almost all the candy off of it in the car on the way home from school. Aaron was dissapointed that the actual cone-shape was made of paper and not more candy-dang it!
Welcome snow! Izzy and her friend Caiden made snow angels in our backyard. Caiden lives a few houses down our street and has been a really fun friend for play-dates!

Pink Puffs!

Izzy and Caiden posing on their sled next to their "SNOW QUEEN." Notice the queen's tiara.
We hope everyone is having as much fun in the snow as we are! And if you live somewhere without snow, I'm sure you're soooo jealous of our snow queen and snow angels right???
Bring on Christmas!

1 comment:

Brit said...

the tiara on the Snow Queen!!!! Hilarious. As a fellow mom of two girlies, I can totally appreciate this!