I can't get over how CUTE she is!!!
Loving her darling little dress. Three months just wizes by, doesn't it? I can't believe Aly will be five months by christmas!
What a cute little girl!! 1 girl is fun, but 2 girls is so much better! The twinner dresses and bows is just too much for me! Olivia looks JUST like her sister!!! It was fun playing with you last week!!
Love that head of hair!! Call me the next time you need to go see a childless matinee ;)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I can't get over how CUTE she is!!!
Loving her darling little dress. Three months just wizes by, doesn't it? I can't believe Aly will be five months by christmas!
What a cute little girl!! 1 girl is fun, but 2 girls is so much better! The twinner dresses and bows is just too much for me! Olivia looks JUST like her sister!!! It was fun playing with you last week!!
Love that head of hair!! Call me the next time you need to go see a childless matinee ;)
Post a Comment