Christmas 2009 has been so much fun!!! We are excited that Izzy and Livi were good girls all month and had a visitor on Christmas Eve bring them gifts galore!

When we got home from Grandma Kunz's house on Christmas Eve, we noticed Santa's elves had left the girls one gift each to open on Christmas Eve!!

Christmas Pajamas!!!!

I have to brag about Izzy, she took this photo! Talk about photographer in training!!!!

The whole fam ready for Santa's visit!

Izzy left a treat for Santa and Livia thought it looked really yummy!

Christmas morning! Gifts everywhere, smiles, bed head, what more could you ask for?

Mmmmm yummy ribbon!

All of us on Christmas at Grandma Kunz's. Santa was good to us all this year. Thank you to the North Pole!
3 comments:
you need to post the video of izzy coughing on christmas morning!
I love the matching jammies! We do that to. (you'll see it soon) And, painted baby toes! LOVE IT! I have some for Layla, but haven't used it yet...
What fun! I love you and your cute family!!
Post a Comment