Saturday, September 06, 2008

"DADDY BIRR-DAY!"

Hi everyone! Aaron's birthday came and went last week-along with school and Labor Day weekend so I'm now finally blogging it. We didn't get the classiest photos for it, but we did document it. In July, Isabelle wasn't very interested in candles when her 2nd birthday came and went. But as you can see from the expression on her face in this birthday photo, she couldn't contain her excitement over Daddy's bonfire of candles-I insisted on the correct number of candles!!!!! Aaron had a good birthday-although he was in class for most of it. I gave him a new fly-box for all his little flies he catches fish with-then he tested it out the next day on the Weber River with my brother Dave. He also got to spend some time with Adam the week prior when he visited from Oregon. As Isabelle says: "Happy Birr-dayyyyy!!!!" We love you Aaron!




Isabelle "in action" finishing her "BIRRR-DAYYYYYYYYYYYY" exclamation!


I guess this is a really-big-deal fish that Aaron caught. For more on his fishing adventures, visit his fish blog- http://www.troutunlimited.blogspot.com/


awwww how cute, the twinners!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I always forget when Aaron's birthday is. I think it's the day after Chris' which is August 27th? Anyway happy belated B-day Aaron!!