Ok I originally intended on posting several videos I just taped of Isabelle, and maybe I will get to that later this week, but for now, enjoy "Wheels on the Bus!"
too adorable! makes me wish I could have come on Saturday so Brooke and Izzy could have played. Brooke was singing that song yesterday after church! Thanks for sharing your gorgeous girl.
Hey I totally love your blog! It is so fun to see pics of Isabelle. I love your house too I totally need to come by and visit you or we should at least hang out! Well kepp in touch :) I will try better!
6 comments:
What a doll! This is such a cute video! Hope you guys are doing well!
too adorable! makes me wish I could have come on Saturday so Brooke and Izzy could have played. Brooke was singing that song yesterday after church! Thanks for sharing your gorgeous girl.
Hey I totally love your blog! It is so fun to see pics of Isabelle. I love your house too I totally need to come by and visit you or we should at least hang out! Well kepp in touch :) I will try better!
Rachel
Nortdawg!!! What up.... GO COUGARS!!!
Isabelle is such a cutie!! What a total sweetheart! I can't believe she is already two! She's got great parents, you guys are awesome!
Marnae
She's such a doll! It was good to see you on Sunday. You're a great mom!
Post a Comment