Saturday, December 01, 2007

Constant Craving!

Don't ask me why, but I've been obsessed with making Orange Julius's this week for breakfast. Of course Isabelle is enjoying them as well. The first morning I made one for her and gave her the sippy cup, I don't think I saw her face for 2 minutes straight, she was just holding the cup up high, letting it drizzle in her throat, YUMMY! Even though it's a cold treat and this is the season for hot treats, it hits the spot! Here's the recipe I've been using:
6 oz orange juice concentrate
2 1/4 cups milk (we ran out of skim and I've been using Izzy's whole milk, even yummier!)
1 tsp. vanilla
1/3 cup sugar
7 ice cubes

Blend together and pour yourself a glass! MMmmm!





3 comments:

Lynette said...

Hey with all that craving going on...is there anything you want to share with us? Just joking! LOL

Sarah said...

I love Orange Juliuses! Thanks for the recipe...oh and ditto Lynette's comment...

Ramsey said...

LOL!! This drink always reminds me of you. Thanks for the recipe!