Monday, December 03, 2007

Surrounded by Love

Isabelle is surrounded with love whenever she is with the Christensen Family. This is a family with 9 chlidren of whom I teach violin lessons to 4 of them. They have been babysitting Isabelle twice a week, EVERY week since February while I teach afternoon lessons. They absolutely adore her and she feels so welcome with them. We are so blessed to have the Christensens in our lives! Their mother even gave Isabelle her first haircut a few weeks ago!


This is a picture taken this summer with some of the Christensen kids. Doesn't Isabelle just fit in?






1 comment:

Sarah said...

This comment is about your blog in general-you have been a busy little blogger!! I love the new features, colors, layout, etc.
p.s. You'll have to teach me how to do those songlist widgets (or whatever they are called)Too cool for school!!