Monday, December 17, 2007

'Tis the Season...


Has our little girl really gotten this big? This picture says it all, she is a true toddler. I can't believe how much she's grown in the past few months. She says a whole language of words, can communicate what she needs and wants so much easier, and is developing her own little personality. But alas, she still has lots of "baby" in her still-she kept us up until 4:30am last night, still has her "bink & blanke", still moans in our arms before she falls asleep-something she's done since she was in our arms at the hospital. We've enjoyed (a little too much) shopping for Isabelle's Christmas. Stay tuned for post-Christmas posts to see all the loot! Happy Holidays!We had our good friend Kailee run over to our place to snag a family photo for Christmas and if you only knew what it took to get a decent photo-well I guess all of you who have children know what it takes! All you hope for is that everyone's eyes are open and there are no tears right? Smiles are just a bonus if you're lucky! This is us saying to all of you, Merry Christmas!!!!!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

The picture turned out great! You're a babe. It's now hanging on our fridge! I was so close to taking Ruby to PetSmart because I heard they take pet Christmas photos...then I stopped myself... and thought I might be going nuts.

Thackeray's said...

She is so cute! Eliza is not photogenic right now because of all the snot coming out of her nose...Oh well. It was fun to see you the other night. Merry Christmas!

Leslie