Melissa tagged me on her blog, and I just so happen to go blog hopping tonight, so here are my "fun facts"
#1. List 6 facts/habits about yourself that no one knows
#2. Tag 6 other friends and post their names at the bottom.
Amy's Answers...
1. I am a lean mean typing machine, I am a pro typer...all from the good ol' days of typing class in 7th grade when I met my life long friend Kailee...and an internet addiction in high school-wait, isn't that still a problem?
2. I can go with or without a cell phone. I've currently been cell-phone-free for 1 year and can honestly say I don't miss it much-sometimes it's nice to be unavailable!
3. I am a closet-reality show addict. All the cheesy ones that you want to roll your eyes about when you flip through, I'm probably addicted to it: Bachelor, Biggest Loser, Hills, even Newport Harbor-the worst of all!!!
4. I type/save/print my weekly grocery lists (reference #1)
5. I eat scrambled eggs and OJ for breakfast almost every morning (unless I'm dieting, then it's oatmeal)
6. I lost 18 pounds this year! woopeee! 15 more to go starting January 1st!
Aaron's Answers...
1. I am actually warming up to the Wiggles characters, who once scared me.
2. I'm a strong defender in the basketball key.
3. I've been to more U of U football games than high school football games.
4. I had never worn flip flops before moving to Utah in 2001.
5. I've never seen nor been nor enjoyed the infamous Lake Powell I hear so much about.
6. When I get road rage, you don't want me near you...and it happens a lot.
Friends I'm tagging: Anne Leymaster, Sarah Johnson, Becky Norton, Amanda Hansen, Katie Williams, & Shelbi Owen. Have fun!
4 comments:
I am so glad you found my tag! I had no idea that you could type like a mad woman and that you lost 18 pounds this year! Great job! You look great and I would never look at you and think you needed to lose another 15 pounds!
So you tagged me now did you? I actually think those "tags" are kind of fun. I was flattered to be "tagged" by you. I sort of feel like I have now been initiated into the world of blogging.
I like the good old days at C.M.S. Kailee and you remind me of how much fun we had. Good news my wife and I are expecting our first child July 18. Hope you guys had a Merry Christmas!
18 pounds! Way to go! I need some lessons from you.
Leslie
Post a Comment