Sunday, December 30, 2007

Santa found us!

Isabelle was pleased with Santa's arrival of toys for her. She's had the same toys for about 6 months now and it'll be nice to have some new things to keep her entertained and happy. Seems like she didn't even need to open this one to figure out how much fun it would be-can you guess what it is??? The infamous corn popper-pink edition of course!!!!
Isabelle loves making music. This fun piano has her favorite animal attached to it as well, COW!
Isabelle was introduced to sledding on Christmas Eve with a few family members. Of course, decked out in pink, she absolutely loved sledding and couldn't get enough of exploring the fresh snow!!! I can't believe how big she looks in this picture-do I say that in every post?

1 comment:

Sarah said...

These are the cutest pictures! I'm glad you had a great Christmas! Also-I love how we both changed the colors on our blogs again...we're major dorks!